Enhance your learning experience
Blending live training with technology to help your learners harness what they learn in their everyday livesFind Out How
The Leadership Academy is a leader in adult learning, learning technology and learning evaluation through a community of representatives of Health and Human Services that are working together to create a culture of efficiency, efficacy and empathy.
Adoption of Integrated Learning
The Leadership Academy recommends the adoption of “Integrated Learning” as the training paradigm for human services and economic development.
The Leadership Academy provides
- Training Design and Consultation for both live and online trainings
- Integrated Learning Programs and Systems
- Human Services Essentials Program
Integrated Learning is accomplished by supporting learners over an extended period of time with multiple touch points and learning styles to provide the most impactful and effective learning opportunity. TLA utilizes live trainings blended with technology, online classes, videos, and coaching to enhance the participant’s experience so they can better retain and implement what they have learned in their job and personal life.
Integrated Learning System
An Integrated Learning System is developed by working across multiple agencies or programs to develop training that is researched, aligned with missions, intentional efficient, effective and measurable. The system might include a wide range of training programs that are all built as Integrated Learning Programs.
Integrated Learning Program
An Integrated Learning Program is a more narrowly targeted program to be implemented within a system. A program is typically made up of several courses, modules and events.
- A Course references a single unit of training. For instance, Bootstraps Asset Building Education is an 8-hour course
- A Module is either a micro learning or a piece of a Course that can be broken out on its own.
- An event would be a live forum, webinars, or broadcasts
Improve your learning offering
Contact Shawn Young on: